Grand Cherokee – Laredo with 82800 Kms Only
2005 JEEP Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 with a special Rocky Mountain Package. Best SUV in the Market Place. The Grand Cherokee's origins date back to 1983 when American Motors Company (AMC) planning to build a successor to the smaller JEEP Cherokee. From over 70 Years of JEEP Expertise in off-road adventures. Grand Cherokee brand has a very loyal customer following and prefers a Gr. Cherokee to any other SUV.
- Leather trimmed bucket seats – heated front seats for the Canadian winter it is a big bonus.
- Security Alarm – antitheft system protects the vehicle from getting stolen.
- 3.7L V-6 Engine – 5 Speed automatic transmission delivers very good fuel economy along with lots of power 190BHP
- Trailer Two Group – Class IV hitch, has lots of power to do the job of towing a boat or camper.
- Off Road Capabilities – Quadra Trac 1 full time 4WD with automatic feature to have better control on Ice Roads or off road condition.
This vehicle is very well kept and has lots of upgrades like side steps, window vent visors etc. This Grand Cherokee is a very low mileage SUV. To test drive this Grand Cherokee visit Scarsview Chrysler in Toronto, Ontario.